Saturday 1Feb 19:00
Kiddush’s multi-course menu is served as a family sharing concept. The food arrives at the middle of the table,
served at the same time, and is refilled as necessary during the dinner.
You can expect the following salads:
- Home-made challah bread, hummus, tahini and schug
- Moroccan carrot salad, beetroot salad, spinach salad
- Beluga lentils with roasted sweet potato
- Quinoa tabouleh
And the following main courses:
- Couscous with vegetable stock, caramelised pumpkin
- Slow-cooked beef with roots, dried apricots and plums.
- Freekeh with shallots
- Israeli ptitim with turmeric and leeks
- Moroccan five-spice chicken
Welcome drink included in menu price: optional drinks pairing during dinner available,
(or order and pay for your drinks a la carte).
Yuval Belhans was born in Israel and raised in a Jewish Moroccan family. He studied in Bishulim high school for culinary arts in Tel Aviv, and extended his studies in the Lenôtre school in Paris.
He has lived in Berlin since 2015 and in 2017, together with Maayan Meir, he started a supper club called Kiddush, inspired by the traditional Jewish Friday night dinner.
At Kiddush, Yuval presents his mother's and grandmother’s recipes, in a family-style concept. The aim is to gather people together for get to know one another and communicate through sharing food.